Basic Merino Hat | ENGLISH | Knitting Pattern
This pattern is in English.
This pattern comes with a full video tutorial.
This timeless design will add a very modern look to you style. The hat is knitted bottom up in the round on circular needles. Its highlights being a folded brim, a symmetrically decreased crown and a 2 x 2 ribbed pattern.
SIZE GUIDE AND MEASUREMENTS
- XS|S (perfect for women) designed to fit approx. head circumference of 53-57 cm [ 20.75-22.5 inches]
- M|L (perfect for men) designed to fit approx. head circumference of 57-60 cm [22.5-23.5 inches]
10 cm (4 in) x 10 cm(4 in) 24 s x 20 r in 2×2 rib (k2,p2) on 5 mm (US8) needles with 2 strands held together
YARN, KNITTING NEEDLES, OTHER ACCESSORIES
- yarn: Sunday by Sandnes Garn 50g/235m , a hat is knitted with 2 strands of yarn held together , total yardage needed:
- knitting needles: circular needles 3,5mm (US 4) with 50 cm cable , alternatively double pointed needles of the same size to shape the crown
- other accessories: wool needle + 5 markers (preferably 1 in contrasting colour), an elastic thread, a piece of spare yarn in a contrasting colour
- Language: English
- Difficulty level: intermediate
- check classification here
- It is a digital product. Instant PDF download includes access code to the protected website section with the pattern. Access code is sent instantly once payment is confirmed.
- Pattern is available on this site.
- because you care, no PDFs, no printing, no trees cut down
- it is a digital product, therefore it is not possible to return it and claim a refund.
- Each technique used in the pattern has its dedicated video tutorial ❤️ all tutorials are available for free on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/handmadestateofmind
- list of all techniques used in the pattern is available inside the pattern with the links to the respective tutorials
Check our FAQ for more information.