Chunky Hat | English | Knitting Pattern
This pattern is in English.
Absolutely timeless design that will keep you warm and stylish every winter! Folded brim nicely hugs your head. Perfect for beginners, this hat is knitted in the round using the half fisherman’s rib stitch. Knitted with premium yarn, mix of alpaca, cotton and merino.
SIZE GUIDE AND MEASUREMENTS
one size: designed to fit approx. head circumference of 53-57 cm [ 20.75-22.5 inches]
- length: total 30cm [12 in] , with folded brim 23cm [ 9 in] (length can be regulated, depending how long you want your folded brim to be )
- width: 23cm [9 in ] (in the widest part of the brim)
10 cm (4 in) x 10 cm(4 in) 14 s x 19 r in the half fisherman’s stitch on 3.5mm (US4) needles
- Row 1: k1, p1
- Row 2: k1, p1b
YARN, KNITTING NEEDLES, OTHER ACCESSORIES
- yarn: Snefnug, CaMaRose, 50g/ 110m, total yardage needed: 80g
- knitting needles: circular needles 3,5mm (US 4) with 50 cm cable
- other accessories: wool needle, 1 markers, an elastic thread
- Language: English
- Difficulty level: beginner
- check classification here
- It is a digital product. Instant PDF download includes access code to the protected website section with the pattern. Access code is sent instantly once payment is confirmed.
- Pattern is available on this site.
- because you care, no PDFs, no printing, no trees cut down
- it is a digital product, therefore it is not possible to return it and claim a refund.
- Each technique used in the pattern has its dedicated video tutorial ❤️ all tutorials are available for free on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/handmadestateofmind
- list of all techniques used in the pattern is available inside the pattern with the links to the respective tutorials
Check our FAQ for more information.