Shawl Keep Me Warm | ENGLISH | Knitting Pattern
This pattern is in English.
This pattern is perfect for beginners. Keep Me Warm Shawl is knitting flat on 3,5mm needles. For the comfort of your knitting I recommend to knit it on circular needles with a longer cable.
Shawl is knitted using a classic stockinette stitch with a decorative upper edge knitted with a garter stitch. This shawl has a triangle shape with a U-shape front achieved by increasing and decreasing stitches. Each end of the shawl is decorated with a tassel.
SIZE GUIDE AND MEASUREMENTS
Available sizes: one size
- Width (measured in the middle in the widest part): 50 cm [ 19.75 in ]
- Length: 150 cm [ 59 in ], without tassels
It is easy to adjust the size of the shawl by:
- using smaller or larger size of the needles
- using thinner or thicker yarn
- making less or more rows repetitions
gauge (after blocking) 10 cm (4 in) x 10 cm (4 in), 17 s x 23 r in a stockinette stitch on 3,5mm needles
- row 1: knit until the end of the row
- row 2: purl until the end of the row
YARN, KNITTING NEEDLES, OTHER ACCESSORIES
- Organic DK by Bluefaced, 225m/100g, total yardage needed ~170g
- knitting needles: circular needles 3.5mm (US3)/cable 100cm,
- other accessories: tapestry needle, 1 marker
- Language: English
- Difficulty level: begginer
- check classification here
- It is a digital product. Instant PDF download includes access code to the protected website section with the pattern. Access code is sent instantly once payment is confirmed.
- Pattern is available on this site.
- because you care, no PDFs, no printing, no trees cut down
- it is a digital product, therefore it is not possible to return it and claim a refund.
- Each technique used in the pattern has its dedicated video tutorial ❤️ all tutorials are available for free on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/handmadestateofmind
- list of all techniques used in the pattern is available inside the pattern with the links to the respective tutorials
Check our FAQ for more information.