Striped Hat | ENGLISH | Knitting Pattern
This pattern is in English.
Knit it in colour blocks for a casual look or get more stylish with monochromatic neutrals. Whatever your choice, this timeless design will add a very modern look to your style. The hat is knitted bottom up in the round on circular needles. Its highlights being a folded brim, stripes and 1×1 ribbed pattern.
SIZE GUIDE AND MEASUREMENTS
- XS|S (perfect for women) designed to fit approx. head circumference of 53-57 cm [ 20.75-22.5 inches]
- M|L (perfect for men) designed to fit approx. head circumference of 57-60 cm [22.5-23.5 inches
10 cm (4 in) x 10 cm(4 in) 28 s x 24 r in 1×1 rib (k1,p1) on 3 mm (US2.5) needles
YARN, KNITTING NEEDLES, OTHER ACCESSORIES
- yarn: Super Trouper by Wool and the Gang and/or Phil Merinos 6 by Phildar 50g/80m total yardage needed: 125g
- colours: Wool and the Gang – 50g Pink Blush, 50g Mustard, Phildar – 25g Craie
- knitting needles: circular needles 3mm (US2.5) with 50 cm cable , alternatively double pointed needles of the same size to shape the crown
- other accessories: wool needle + 9 markers (preferably 1 in contrasting colour), an elastic thread, a piece of spare yarn in a contrasting colour
- Language: English
- Difficulty level: intermediate
- check classification here
- It is a digital product. Instant PDF download includes access code to the protected website section with the pattern. Access code is sent instantly once payment is confirmed.
- Pattern is available on this site.
- because you care, no PDFs, no printing, no trees cut down
- it is a digital product, therefore it is not possible to return it and claim a refund.
- Each technique used in the pattern has its dedicated video tutorial ❤️ all tutorials are available for free on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/handmadestateofmind
- list of all techniques used in the pattern is available inside the pattern with the links to the respective tutorials
Check our FAQ for more information.