TOUCH ME SOFT SWEATER | ENGLISH | Knitting Pattern
This pattern is in English. This is a digital product.
This pattern is knitted top down with 1×1 rib stitch. The sweater is partially sewn, partially made without sewing.
The body of the sweater is worked in rows, while the sleeves are worked in the first part with German short rows, and then in the rounds.
You start by knitting the back to the length you want the sweater to be. Then you pick up the stitches on the back to work the shoulders on the front one at a time while shaping the neckline. The front pieces are joined together at the lower neckline and the front piece is worked completely until it is the same length as the back piece. Then the front and back are sewn together on the sides, leaving room for the sleeves. In the last step, you create the sleeves.
SIZE GUIDE AND MEASUREMENTS
Available sizes: XS (S) M ( L ) XL
The sizes XS (S ) M (L ) XL are designed to fit approx. bust circumference of 80-85 (85-90) 90-95 (95-100) 100-110 [30.5-33.5 (33.5-35.5) 35.5-37.5 (37.5-39.5) 39.5-43.5 in].
Zanim zaczniesz dziergać zmierz się, aby zdecydować, który rozmiar będzie dla Ciebie najlepszy.
Arms width: 35 (36) 39 (40) 43 cm
Bust circumference: mierzona na płasko: 40 (42) 45 (49) 52 cm
Length: measured mid-back excluding the neckband 46 (48) 50 (52) 56 cm
gauge (after blocking) 10 cm x 10 cm, 14 s x 19 r with 1×1 rib stitch 6mm (US10)
Knitted on even number of stitches:
- Row 1: k1, p1
- Row 2: p1, k1
The 1×1 stitch is an elastic stitch and the gauge may deviate from the indicated values depending on how much it is stretched.
YARN, NEEDLE, OTHER ACCESSORIES
- Brushed Suri Fluff by Bluefaced, 100% Baby Suri Alpaca, 100g/400m – total yardage XS (S) M (L) XL 115g (120g) 130g (140g) 150g
- Eco Baby Brushed by Gabo Wool- 50g/200m
- you can use any mohair or alpaca fluffy that comes with these parameters 25g/~200m and knit it double stranded
- Midnatssol by Camarose – 25g/200m
- Soft Silk Mohair by Knitting for Olive – 25g/225m
- Tynn Silk Mohair by Sandness Garn – 25g /212m
- knitting needles: needles 6mm (US10)/ cable : 80cm (or longer), 50cm,
- other accessories: tapestry needles, 2 markers
- Language: English
- Difficulty level: intermediate
- check classification here
- It is a digital product. Instant PDF download includes access code to the protected website section with the pattern. Access code is sent instantly once payment is confirmed.
- Pattern is available on this site.
- because you care, no PDFs, no printing, no trees cut down
- it is a digital product, therefore it is not possible to return it and claim a refund.
- Each technique used in the pattern has its dedicated video tutorial ❤️ all tutorials are available for free on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/handmadestateofmind
- list of all techniques used in the pattern is available inside the pattern with the links to the respective tutorials
Check our FAQ for more information.