Take Me Everywhere Sweater | ENGLISH | Knitting Pattern
This pattern is in English.
The Take Me Everywhere Sweater has a minimalistic slim design, perfect for casual outfits.
This sweater is knitted top-down in stockinette stitch. First, the neckline and shoulders are shaped while knitting flat. Then the work is joined together to complete the shaping of the neckline. The yoke is continued in the round before it is divided into body and sleeves. Both sleeves and body are knitted in the round. The sweater is completed with neck ribbing using a seamless technique.
SIZE GUIDE AND MEASUREMENTS
Available sizes: S ( M ) L
The sizes S ( M ) L are designed to fit approx. bust circumference of 80-88 (88-96) 96-104 cm [ 31-35 (35-38) 38-41 in ]
Before beginning your project, measure yourself to determine which size will fit you the best. For example, if you measure 90 cm [35½ inches] around your bust (or around the widest part on your upper body) you should knit a size M. A size M sweater has a bust circumference of 100 cm [39.5 inches] which in the given example would give you 10 cm [4 inches] of positive ease.
Bust circumference: 94 ( 100 ) 106 cm [ 37 ( 39.5 ) 41.75 in ]
Length: measured mid back excluding the folded neckband 57 ( 59 ) 61 cm [ 22.5 ( 23.25 ) 24 in ]
gauge 10 cm (4 in) x 10(4 in) cm, 15 s x 23 r in stockinette stitch on 4,5mm (US7) needles
YARN, NEEDLE, OTHER ACCESSORIES
- two strands hold together:
- Donegal DK by Bluefaced, 100g/212m, total yardage needed~ S (M) L 300 (350) 400 g,
- alternatives :
- ALPAKKA - SANDNES GARN 110m/50g
- DOUBLE SUNDAY - SANDNES GARN 106m/50g
- THE BABY ALPAKA - WAK 50g/112m
- alternatives :
- Suri Silk Cloud by Bluefaced, 50g /300m, total yardage needed ~ S (M) L 100 (125) 150g
- SILK MOHAIR - SANDNES GARN 280m/50g
- ECO BABY BRUSHED - GABO WOOL 200m/50g
- BRUSHED ALPACA SILK - DROPS 140m/25g
- knitting needles: circular needles: 4,5mm (US7) and 3,5mm (US4), optionally double pointed needles for cuffs 3,5mm (US4), cables: short 50cm for the sleeves and neckband and long: between 80-120 cm for the body
- other accessories: tapestry needle, 4 markers, 2 interchangeable cables or pieces or yarn to be used as the holders for sleeves' stitches
- Language: English
- Difficulty level: intermediate
- check classification here
- It is a digital product. Instant PDF download includes access code to the protected website section with the pattern. Access code is sent instantly once payment is confirmed.
- Pattern is available on this site.
- because you care, no PDFs, no printing, no trees cut down
- it is a digital product, therefore it is not possible to return it and claim a refund.
- Each technique used in the pattern has its dedicated video tutorial ❤️ all tutorials are available for free on my YouTube channel https://www.youtube.com/handmadestateofmind
- list of all techniques used in the pattern is available inside the pattern with the links to the respective tutorials
Check our FAQ for more information.